![]() |
| *Stacee Strickland Photography* |
Throughout the pregnancy Louie has been absolutely amazing and shown me such love. I have been in awe of what he has done while I was on bed rest (I was on complete bed rest until this last week, now I can be up a little bit more - my doctor did specify no sky diving :) ). He has taken care of me (and our little girl) and done so much - the cleaning, cooking, grocery shopping, running errands, bringing me random cravings (a cup of ice from Sonic). He checks in on me throughout the day and after coming home from work he makes sure I am doing okay then asks, 'What can I do for you?', 'What can I get you?' with a smile.
This experience of being on bed rest has been very humbling. I really was not allowed to do anything and Louie just did things, without me asking, without complaining. He has been patient, kind and encouraging. He has made me laugh, been a shoulder to lean on when I cry (which is often - any sad commercial and I am a mess!). He has shown me unconditional love (I have definitely not been the easiest person to be around -pregnant, hormonal, moody). He has prayed for me daily and reminded me of God's love and plan for us and our little girl. He has not expected anything in return. He truly has a servant's heart.
I am amazed by my husband's love and wish I could find the words to express my gratitude. I love Louie with my whole heart and feel so blessed to be his wife and soon to be parent with him.
![]() |
| *Stacee Strickland Photography* |
![]() |
| *Stacee Strickland Photography* |



No comments:
Post a Comment